Creative ideas using soap
Hey girls, if you love soaps and all types of scented cosmetic, then you’ve come to the right place because, in this video, I show you how many amazing things you can create using soap.
– I show you how to make your own glow-in-the-dark soap, using a soap base and mixing it with some phosphor.
– You can enclose some toys in some melted soap base and make your own DIY soaps with little toys for your kids.
– I also show you how to make your own soft soap using gelatin, salt and soap base, liquid soap and coloring.
– You can also create individual soaps for each member in your household using craft sticks and ice-cream molds.
– I show you how to use soap base and food coloring to create amazing soaps that you can carve later to resemble crystals.
0:07 – DIY soap ideas
1:20 – Amazing colorful ice cream soaps
2:28 – DIY crystal soaps
3:39 – DIY rose soap
4:52 – DIY honeycomb soap
6:42 – DIY moisturizing hand cream
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.