SLIME AND JELLY
Let’s dedicate this video to the King of satisfying hacks – the great and powerful Slime! : )
How to Make Butter Slime
1. Pour 8 ounces of your white glue in a bowl.
Tip: I like to buy the large gallon-size of Elmer’s Glue since it’s the most economical. It’s easy to pour and measure out your glue with measuring cups and you can use it to make lots of batches of slime!
2. Mix your baking soda in.
3. Add you water and mix thoroughly.
4. Add the baby oil and lotion and mix.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution and mix.
6. Pour the slime out on the table as it will be very sticky still. This is what you want since when you add your clay it will take the stickiness away.
Add a little amount of clay and fold over your slime and knead it into the slime. Keep kneading until your slime is colored and the clay is thoroughly mixed.
7. The more you knead the less sticky it should be until it feels like regular slime. You can now stretch and fold a few times and create your own swirl!
I hope you love this butter slime recipe as much as I do! You can also substitute the clay and add some cornstarch in for a similar consistency. We would recommend about 2-4 tablespoons of cornstarch.
How to Make Glow in the Dark Slime
1. Get a bowl to mix your slime ingredients in.
2. Empty your bottle of glow in the dark glue into the bowl. Try to squeeze out as much as you can from the bottle and let it drip out. Since it’s only 5 ounces if you do not pour out everything you’ll be left with a small batch of slime. We recommend doubling this recipe and using 2 bottles if you want a larger batch of slime.
Tip: Pour water that is called for in the recipe into the bottle and shake it. Then pour into your bowl to help get some of the extra glue out of the bottle.
3. Add your 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water and mix thoroughly until the water is mixed in with the glue. If you want a stretchier slime you can add more water (up to 1/4 cup total).
4. Slowly add in your contact lens solution. Add in 1/2 tablespoon to start and then another 1/2 tablespoon. Add it in slowly and only as much as needed. Adding too much contact lens solution can make your slime hard and less stretchy.
Once you’ve mixed in the tablespoon take the slime out and start to knead it. It will be very sticky at this point and that is normal. Just keep kneading the glow in the dark slime until it is not sticky anymore. If you still find it very sticky, add a little bit of baby oil or lotion to your hands.
Reminder: your contact lens solution should contain boric acid or your slime will not form. We like this brand the best. See also our tips on How to Make Slime with Contact Solution.
5. Now you’ll need to “charge” your slime in light before it will glow in the dark. We recommend putting it in daylight if you can as the sun will be brighter than indoor lighting. If you have a bright indoor light that will work too. Make sure to spread the slime out flat when charging as it needs to be exposed to light on all areas for it glow.
This slime will last at least a week if stored in an air tight container or bag. We have found it usually will last longer. Just don’t let it sit out when not in use. We prefer to store our slime in a Ziploc bag since it is easy to press out all of the air from the bag.
We hope you have fun playing with this glow in the dark slime!
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
http://www.brightside.me/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.
Which hack impressed you the most? What will you try to do yourself? Focus on 7:40? Or maybe slime at 8:00? ?
I have tried many slime but no one works so just it will work or not so I will try it.?
What will happen if someone eats that slime nutella
I did not know the starch hack
I try slime get in my shirt but it stuck??
Who wants cat hair in there slime????!!!!!
5min craft is wonderful
Olha aqui eu amo vocês humana Hornet baby e baby baby
Can I use baking powder
Slime not glue with salt flour water se banana sihkao
At 4:51 I was like what
it is clickbait
First one you play with slime like that?
Is it the first one is true?
I love 5 minutes craft?
You made that green slime. Which soda do you take?
What type of soda? Can you tell me!
Colouring is optional na
وواااو أروع صلايك
It's all fake
siganme en mi canal pliis
Who else is sick and tired of 5 minute crafts using the same crafts in different videos every time