We have some birthdays coming up in the New Year so I got out the card stock and made some cool LEGO Minecraft Birthday Cards. Minecraft Steve is the first one of the series and I’m sure it’s going to put a smile on any Lego Minecraft fan and you can make it easily at home.
This design could also be used for a Lego Minecraft Invitation or any other type of Lego Minecraft Birthday card.
Here’s the full list of the materials you’ll need:
• 1 x A5 base card (blue)
• 1 x Birthday embellishment
• 1 x Dark Brown Card – 9.5cm x 9.5cm
• 1 x Cream Card – 7.5cm x 9.5cm
• 1 x Dark Brown Card – 5cm x 2cm
• 2 x Dark Brown Card – 2.5cm x 1.5cm
• 2 x Blue Card – 1cm x 1.2cm
• 2 x White Card – 1cm x 1cm
• 1 x Orange Card – 2.5cm x 1.5cm
Thanks for stopping by and watching our Lego Minecraft Birthday Card – Minecraft Steve
If you liked this video check out our playlist for Easy Birthday Cards – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKbciY7fzPuoZCeUDOiP3b-baNZFmIuTC
Like on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Easy-Kids-Craft-177246849327613/
Music by http://www.epidemicsound.com/