DIY! Make your own paper fortune teller with this easy tutorial. see below how to tell someone’s fortune.
how to tell someone’s fortune:
– open the flaps (of the triangles, not the squares) and frite random
fortunes underneith the flaps
– Have someone pick one of the colors.
– Spell out the color and move the fortune teller in or out for each
letter. For example, if the person says “red,” move the fortune
teller out for “r,” in for “e,” and out again for “d.” Pause it in place
where it lands.
– Have the person look into the “mouth” of the fortune teller and
pick one of the four numbers that’s visible. Let’s say she picks 5.
Move the fortune teller in, then out, then in, then out, then in, for a
total of five moves. Pause the fortune teller in place where it
– Have the person look into the fortune teller and pick a new
number. This time, open the flap and read the fortune that goes
with that number.