Minecraft: Slime Desk Organizer DIY! Today I’ll be showing you how to make a Minecraft Slime Block desk organizer to bring you Minecraft in real life. This Minecraft DIY is a great way to keep your desk organized, and is the perfect Miecraft pencil holder!
This will be our thirs Minecraft DIY and we’ll be crafting a Minecraft Slime! The Minecraft Slime block can be placed as desk décor or around your bedroom as Minecraft decor! It’s a cute and easy Minecraft DIY craft that will add a touch of realistic Minecraft to your life!
Items you will need for your Minecraft Slime Desk Organizer DIY:
● 52 Wooden Blocks – www.amazon.com/cubes-natural-unfinished-craft-blocks/dp/B00XV13944?ie=UTF8&psc=1
● Paint – Grass Green, Mint Green and White (Craft Smart) $0.60 each at Michaels
● Elmer’s Glue-All
● Clear Tape
● Black Felt – $1.50 for a big square at Michaels
● Foam Brush AND Fine Brush – $1.99 at Michaels (came with a set of 8), I also saw them at the dollar store.
● Mixing Tray – You can use anything that you don’t mind getting paint on.
Subscribe ► http://bit.ly/ZaiLetsPlay
Thank you for watching this Minecraft Slime Desk Organizer DIY , liking, commenting, and subscribing!
If you read this leave a comment saying ► #MinecraftDIY!
.:Send Mail To:.
ZaiLetsPlay (OR) Zaira
P.O. Box 5464
Gardena, Ca 90249
.:Be My Buddy:.
● 2nd Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/RickyAndZai
● Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/zailetsplay
● Facebook: http://bit.ly/FacebookZaiLetsPlay
● Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/zailetsplay
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/zailetsplay/
● Google+: http://bit.ly/1hacgsl